Stalk-o-meter

Monday, 8 April 2013

Anthology of Shadows


Hey, remember how I planned on rewriting Shadows See All?

Well I'm still kind of doing that, but also assembling the content of all of my other blogs into a bit of an anthology. Oh, but don't worry, the content is fresh and the storylines are revised. 


That doesn't mean that I won't be finishing my current blogs, however. They'll still stay true to thewir original drafts, while this one will be the "canon" story that is a prequel to Lost Souls. Think of it as a way to see how my writing's improved when compared to the blogs.


It will also be presented in the traditional third person omniscient fiction format. 


user posted image

CALL NOW AND I'LL THROW IN TWO NEVER-TO-BE-SEEN-ON-THE-BLOGS ACTS AND A PROLOGUE ABSOLUTELY FREE!

So without further ado, let's step into the tale and learn about the family that doomed humanity.


Ladies and gentlemen, the Anthology of Shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment